I know how hard it is having issues and on top of that being broke. Here are some videos and characters that get me through the dark and the happy days
Thursday, 1 June 2017
I had a black dog, his name was depression
I had this black dog dragging me around for years, I literally sat staring out of a window for at least nine months in that period. I'd pretend to be fine before taking my kids to school and when I picked them up but in between just sat contemplating some awful shit.
Massive fears turned into huge rage and anger then quiet depression. It took a number of things to help me start getting a life back but I was determined, started off by talking to people closest to me and being completely transparent about my fears, moods, and anger, I'm not and never have been weak. I spent ten years of my life in nightclubs getting rid of idiots, back then I thought I could walk through walls but the black dog was waiting.
I came across this video again today and it was like a smack around the face because I had been shown this at my lowest point. I had totally forgotten about it. This video alone started me thinking.....what if? ..what if I just took control of something, anything to get my head out of that window.
Be selfish for a while and try to start repairing yourself. Even while I was taking the black dog everywhere with me I would still try and help anyone because I didn't matter, I was too far gone for repair. Guess what? My two daughters and my wife made me realise I really did matter and that they needed me to stick around so I had to find a way to be a little more selfish and get better.
See if you can relate to this short story like I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to get a dream car paid for
Paul O'Mahony leverages MOBE systems and earns a MOBE Motors car
Okay, so I am running this video again because I have done some research and added a banner ad in the side bar on the right so you know exac...
-
Are you exchanging time for money? Take a look at Paul O'mahony's views on this.
-
I literally felt like crap today and then I watched this.....Feeling shitty? Give it a view.
No comments:
Post a Comment